Looking to immediately hire multiple talented Massage Therapists who have a strong work ethic. Must hold a Florida Massage Therapist License. Hours are flexible and we provide ongoing training, a client base and have an open door policy at all times to promote a positive work environment and culture.
- Florida Massage Therapist certification is required.
- Ability to interact with all level of team members and guests in an attentive, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Proven ability to handle guest challenges effectively, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment and work individually and in a team dynamic.
- Must have enthusiasm, possess a friendly and outgoing personality, and enjoy working with people.
- Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome.
Benefits, and Compensation
- Higher than average compensation
- Steady Clientele
- Paid training
- Flexible Schedule
- City license fee reimbursement available
- Liability Insurance paid by The YaYa Spa
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume using the form below. You may also mail, or drop off your resume at: 10880 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
If you have any questions; please contact Jason at 786-752-4953